Posts and Docks must be identified by the permit holder on or before April 15, 2018.  Group dock numbers must be displayed so it can easily be read by passing craft.  Posts numbers will be 2" painted letters on the post or concrete block.  

Post and dock rental notices have been mailed.  If you have not received your rental notice, please call the district.  The fees must be paid by check on or before April 15, 2018.  Please contact the district by email for availability of posts after April 15.  

Relevant Documents